Terms and Conditions
When purchasing in-studio or virtual dance options, you agree to the following terms:
- All fees are due in full before class(es) begin, on or before the invoice due date.
- We expect appropriate behavior during online and in-studio class sessions. Please be courteous and respectful to instructors, fellow dancers and staff members.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Anastassia Ballroom & Dance requires all dancers under the age of 18 to provide parental/guardian consent to participate in classes, lessons and parties - online and in-studio.
- Any photographs or videos take at Anastassia Ballroom & Dance private lessons, classes and parties and during online dance sessions may be used for commercial purposes by Anastassia Ballroom & Dance.
- All choreography is the intellectual property of Anastassia Ballroom& Dance and is shall not be used for commercial purposes without the permission of Anastassia Abramenko, owner of Anastassia Ballroom & Dance studio.
- There are no refunds on classes. Any cancellation must be made within 24 hours before the scheduled lesson, class or party. If you cancel within less than 24 hours, you will be charged the full price of the class. Please call at least one (1) day prior to the class to cancel. You will receive studio credits to reschedule the lessons.
- Lesson packages and gift certificates are valid for one (1) year from the date of issue.
- Gift certificates expire one year from the purchase date. For gift certificate balance, terms and expiration date, present at Anastassia Ballroom & Dance or contact directly by phone. This gift certificate is the property of the issuer. Subject to the terms of the Anastassia Ballroom & Dance agreement.
Agreement of Release & Waiver of Liability
- I agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws, Florida statutes and regulations.
- I voluntarily agree to release and forever hold harmless Anastassia Ballroom & Dance, as well as its staff from any and all claims of liability, known or unknown.
- I certify that I am physically fit with no medical condition to prevent me from dancing. I fully understand the assumption of risk in any physical activity.
- I understand that Anastassia Ballroom & Dance is not responsible in the event personal property is lost, missing, damaged, destroyed or stolen while on the premises of Anastassia Ballroom & Dance property.
- I authorize and grant permission to Anastassia Ballroom & Dance to take, record or use photographs and videos of me for publication purposes, advertising and social media projects and that I have no rights for compensation. I waive any rights to royalties or compensation for photos or media taken by me at Anastassia Ballroom & Dance. I waive any right to inspect or approve electronic media. I agree to not sell, reproduce or distribute any media taken at Anastassia Ballroom & Dance for commercial purposes. I cannot use Anastassia Ballroom & Dance media of me for commercial purposes without the direct authorization from Anastassia Abramenko, owner of Anastassia Ballroom & Dance. I will notify Anastassia Ballroom & Dance if I do not wish to comply.
- I agree to abide by the Student Enrollment Agreement and all its provisions, definitions and conditions.
- I fully acknowledge that recordings of classes and lessons are not permitted without the consent of Anastassia Abramenko. I understand that I cannot screen-record online classes and lessons.
- I certify my online signup information is true and correct. I will not sell or post online class links.